1. NOTICE: If you are using Fabrik and update to Joomla 3.10, you will need to update to Fabrik 3.10. And, if you are using Fabrik, do not upgrade to Joomla 4, we do not have a supported version ready for release. More information on a release date coming soon. Also, please note that Fabrik 3.10 will not install on any Joomla sites less than 3.8.
    Dismiss Notice

French forum for Fabrik

Discussion in 'About fabrikar.com' started by gagnonjeanfrancois, Dec 14, 2015.

1. gagnonjeanfrancois

gagnonjeanfrancois New Member

Level: Community
    Hi,

I would like to bring more people to the Fabrik community, I already started to translate the main Wiki. But I was wondering if it could be possible to have French forum without official support.

So the force are divided and I would like to see a great empire around Fabrik (Yes Star War is coming and I choose my camp ;) ).

The issue is that some French prefer to ask and find answer in French. Asking questions in English could be sometime a big bridge to cross because Fabrik could sometime be a little bit technical. I saw that peoples will ask questions on official Joomla French forum, or community French forum and many blogs sites. Finding a answer in french could be tricky... If we could concentrated the question and the answer to one place it could be very great. And I pretty certain that it'll bring more revenue to main project.

Cheer!