Having a weird issue with a new 'related data' table that i've added. I have 2 other related data tables displayed in my reservations table and they work fine, however when i add a 3rd (for which i don't see any difference from the first 2), then SOME of the SEF links become messed up... the links still work, but they're in non SEF format, ie: Code (Text): http://www.skyrun.com/test/component/fabrik/form/56/0?referring_table=19&srms_reservation_notes___reservation_id_raw=12050 vs. the SEF equivalent: Code (Text): http://www.skyrun.com/test/skytrax-reservations/search/form/56/0?referring_table=19&srms_reservation_notes___reservation_id_raw=12050 also the main reservation form url looks like it is SEF, but my modules do not show up on the main 'reservation' form when this happens. oddly: it only happens when i have included this new related data (pmt sched on the screenshot). turning that related data off on the reservations table makes the form work perfectly. if i turn off the other 2 columns and display just the new column, same thing... doesn't work. whenever that new column is displayed SEF is messed up. the 3 links on the FIRST ROW are correct (yellow highlighting in screenshot), but links in rows 2+ (red circle and below) are non-SEF as above, even with the new related data on. and if i set the number displayed so there are multiple pages. the first row on each page is correct, but not row 2+ (and not the overall table). i should have some of my silver server time if you would like to get on and troubleshoot.