1. NOTICE: If you are using Fabrik and update to Joomla 3.10, you will need to update to Fabrik 3.10. And, if you are using Fabrik, do not upgrade to Joomla 4, we do not have a supported version ready for release. More information on a release date coming soon. Also, please note that Fabrik 3.10 will not install on any Joomla sites less than 3.8.
    Dismiss Notice

[Shoutout] fabrik is incredible

Discussion in 'About fabrikar.com' started by MeAppBuilder, Jul 19, 2016.

1. MeAppBuilder

MeAppBuilder Member

Level: Community
    Hello,

I just wanted to leave a note for developers and anyone who is interested in Fabrik.

FABRIK IS INCREDIBLE!

I have worked with Scriptcase before, tried Seblod, looked at ZOO and a lot of other ways to help me build some of my own functionality within an existing CMS. So far, Fabrik is one of the best tools I have seen for rapid application building, on top of a good CMS. I wasn't too interested in Fabrik at first, because of some old reviews and the showcase (preview images) on Fabrik frontpage. Now I know, that Fabrik is very intuitive and has a lot of power and flexibility build in, maintained by fast and professional support.

rackem and cheesegrits like this.
  2. cheesegrits

cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

Well thank you.

I wish we could do something about those old reviews, but JED's rules is rules.

We will be doing something to the site soon though, which should give a much better idea of what we are about.

-- hugh

3. manne-hoffmann

manne-hoffmann New Member

Hi there,
    just wanted to let you guys know that I feel pretty much the same as the guy that started this thread.

I have also been looking for an easy way to extend any existing CMS with some sort of RAD and although I am still new to FABRIK I am already heavily impressed with it's "out-of-the-box" possibilities. But apart from that it also has so many ways to do "custom" stuff, that I really think I found what I was looking for.

Thanks to all involved ... FABRIK rocks!

My 2 cents,
    Manfred.

cheesegrits likes this.
  4. dimoss

dimoss Well-Known Member

Fabrik rocks!!!

Many thanks to all!

cheesegrits likes this.